Mahila Mandal Barmer Agor
Products and Services
Mahila Mandal Barmer Agor is working among some of the most deprived communities in a very challenging setting. Its coverage area – Barmer, Jaisalmer, Jalore and Jodhpur – falls in Thar Desert, which is among most inhospitable regions of not only India, but also of world. The problems of people in the area are many. But probably the most prominent of these problems is water. With highly erratic average rainfall much below India's national average the area is prone to drought and famine. Years of drought are sometimes followed by heavy rains, leading to flash flood, taking toll of humans, cattle and property.
In this rather this grim scenario, MMBA is playing a critical role in providing succour to the harried people through a number of programmes. MMBA specifically seeks donations from the people concerned, companies, corporate houses, etc., for one or more of the following:
- Water tank for water harvesting: ₹2,80,000
- Beri (small tubewell) for rejuvenating traditional water system: ₹1,50,000
- Rehabilitation of a disabled for a year: ₹3,50,000
- Educating an underprivileged woman: ₹1,50,000
- General check-up and medicines for four under privileged people: ₹2,50,000
- Corpus fund: You decide, the minimum amount is ₹1,000
To donate online from the comfort of your home or office please click the logo below (opens in new tab/window):
CC Avenue is a leading merchant service provider in India and supports Internet Banking, debit cards, credit cards, UPI and many more.